Right now I’m lovin’ La Lopez. Jennifer Lopez style is the shit.
What do we think? CON-TRO-VERSIAL?
I know, there’ll be many readers among you are wanting to punch your screen right now. You’re like, SERIOUSLY?
But honestly have a look at the pics below and tell me she doesn’t have a cute, polished style. And she’s done so well to get where she is from her jersey shore Jenny-on-the-Block days. Bless her.
Sure she has the hair of a goddess and a booty to die for, but she knows how to make the most of her assets. She absolutely kicks the sexy glamour look and carries it off without looking slutty. Mostly. Yes, all right, sometimes she does still look have a bit of a hoeish vibe.
She recently celebrated her 45th (!!) birthday and she looks ridiculously good. But for effs sake, she’s worth roughly $37 million, so that buys a lot of ‘help’! And she is always hooking up with young sexy dancer types, so all that shagging probably does wonders for the skin.
Here’s some of my favourite J-Lo recent looks. She waves A LOT. “Hi-eee, check me out, I’m all filthy rich and hot. And polite. I don’t care for you in the slightest, you nasty little papp man.”
Want the J-Lo look? Here’s how you get it:
- Run to the salon as fast as your little legs will go and ask them to set the spray tan gun to extra tropical.
- Throw on some oversized big hoop earrings.
- If you don’t have the hair of a goddess, best scrape it into a high bun on top of your head, nice and smooth. You might need one of those donut hair padding things to give the bun some oomph.
- Chuck on your gigantically high heeled sandals and stand close to a some kind of railing for support.
- Finally, and most importantly, picture yourself on a yacht, with cocktail in hand, surrounded by hot male dancers. You got it giirrrrrrl!
Check out some more styling ideas below to bring some Jennifer Lopez sexy glamour into your life. Don’t forget to smirk!
What do you think? Could you channel a bit of J-Lo in your life? Which of her looks do you love?