Divorce is nobody’s dream, am I right?
Remember being in those first flushes of love, thinking you’ve met the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with? None of us thought then we’d end up here, alone, overwhelmed, and terrified of how we’re going to get our shit together and create anything positive in the future.
Then, when things don’t go down that way – whether you chose it (like Carolyn did) or it was thrust upon you (like it was for Gillian), you don’t know who to talk to or where to turn for advice.
That’s how we felt when we went through our own awful separations – Carolyn four years ago, and then Gillian almost a year to the day later. We craved community, ladylove, support and wisdom. We desperately wanted someone who had been through it to tell us everything was going to be all right – and how to avoid all the mistakes and pitfalls there are along the way.
We made all the mistakes, and we went through long, drawn-out battles but along the way we built our network of wise and kind women who know the way. We grew, we learned, we evolved, and now we can honestly say – hand on heart – that our divorces were the best thing that ever happened to us.
A few years ago, we had no idea how we were going to be able to support our single-parent families, but today, we are happier and more successful now than we ever thought possible.
And that’s why we’ve created Champagne Divorce Club. We felt compelled to do it, because we know the way now, and we know lots of women are going through what we’ve been through.
We know we can help you get through it faster, easier, and with a greater feeling of love and support behind you when you need it most.
Is Champagne Divorce Club for you?
- Feeling alone and afraid?
- Needing practical advice on divorce admin, like what to do, and when to do it?
- Wanting to take charge of your newly single life, but not sure where to start?
- Feeling low in confidence, and like your life is out of control?
- Totally overwhelmed and unsure where to start?
- Scared to look at your finances and unsure of how you’ll pay for everything on your own?
- Hating on your gorgeous self and believing those negative messages coming from your ex?
- Struggling to find a way to co-parent effectively?
- Stressed all the time, worried for the future, losing sleep and falling into unhealthy habits?
- Feeling hopeless or scared about your uncertain future?
- Convinced you’ll never trust, love or get laid again?
What you get
Champagne Divorce Club is a membership program and community that will help you to feel better, arm you with resources to help you navigate your way through the separation and divorce minefield, and provide you with a posse of new mates that will bolster you and hold you up with as much ladylove as you can handle.
Your membership includes:
- access to our learning hub with activities and resources
- expert coaching calls and Q&As on topics such as family law, finance, health & wellbeing, psychology, nutrition, co-parenting
- practical skill-building toolkits
We can’t wait to help you turn this break up into the best thing that ever happened to you!