We want to introduce you to one of the juicy brains behind some of the articles you’ve been reading at Champagne Cartel. Dr Sash is our resident potty-mouthed head shrinker. She is warm and wise and funny as hell, and we’re so grateful to have her on the Champagne Cartel writing team.
We asked Dr Sash to share with us 5 things we may not know about her:
1. In my heyday I used to have multiple body piercings and insane bright coloured hair. I was even denied leadership positions in high school as a result of said body piercings. A nerdy rebel of the highest order.
2. I have a massive phobia of spiders. Can.not.stand.them. Nothing should have 8 legs and walk on them. Nothing. I know I spend my days helping others overcome their fears but ain’t nobody curing me of my arachnophobia. Bit of a hypocrite perhaps? Better than having a phobia of paper I guess.
3. I was a state champion tap dancer. Yes. Heel-ball-change indeed. Only I didn’t know I was a state champ until many years later. Derp.
4. In my spare time (ha!) I love taking photos. I carry a camera everywhere with me, but try not to be a wanker about it.
5. I have an obsessional-like penchant for Keds shoes. I’ve been collecting Keds for years, and have about a dozen different pairs. The more ridic the design the better. And now they’re next to impossible to find in Australia. I may require therapy to cope with this.
Visit Dr Sash at her blog From the Left Field.
Read some of Dr Sash’s finest work