The Friday Fizz is back for 2015, baby! We’ll be sharing our favourite beverage of the week, and a few links to some cool shizz going down in Internet-Town. You with us? Good!
Our refreshing libation of the week is the Blood Orange and Rosemary Screwdriver. Recipe is over at heatherchristo.com.
And here are five of our favourite online finds this week:
- Persian love smoothie with raspberries and rosewater by My Wholefood Romance. I love every word of that one.
- I’m a bit mad for a maxi skirt at the mo, so here are 20 ways to wear a maxi skirt. Who knew?
- If you’re sick of new year’s resolutions, check out this New Year’s Resolution Remix: 15 things to stop doing in 2015. Guaranteed to make you happier.
- Finally, Toberone and Mars Bars are together in one delicious and probably totally healthy snack: Toblerone and Mars Bar cheesecake slice by Create Bake Make.
- If you haven’t got your fill of the post-Christmas sales, here are 9 easy ways to revamp your existing wardrobe.
Have you seen anything great online this week? Please share!
Blood orange anything is amazing. Gosh nature comes up with some quirky stuff! And I adore little herbal bursts in cocktails- as I do in wine except there the grapes and yeast just magic it! Nature, you rock 🙂
Hooray for nature! And wine! 😉