The best thing about a short week is surely the fact that Friday comes around very quickly, no? To celebrate, we’re getting into Mr and Mrs Romance’s Dead Man’s Drop Rum Sour. Perfect for an autumn eve, methinks.
Head on over to Mr and Mrs Romance for the recipe – and loads of other great travel, foodie, and lifestyle stuff. Honestly, those two lead quite the life!
And for your browsing pleasure, while you’re getting into the spiced rum, our five favourite clicks of the week:
- Avocado and pea smash with poached eggs. I may be including this because I am starving as I type, but damn, that Holsby chick knows what’s up in the kitchen.
- Fantastic tips from Not Another Slippery Dip on how to capture beautiful family photos.
- 18 spiritual teachings that blew my mind wide open
- Sonia Styling took a sticky beak at Gillian’s house – and it’s pretty freaking awesome. Check it.
- A pretty freaking exciting project by Sonia from Life, Love and Hiccups and Tessa from Down that Little Lane – especially if you live in Sydney and love all things crafty.
What have you seen and loved this week? Please share!