Last week I gave you the first part of my double-ender on how to get glam for the party season.
This year I’m keeping it simple – it’s all about lipstick. Because I can’t tell you enough times how much I love lipstick!
I pulled out my top five lipsticks of the moment to show you (image above from left: L’Oreal Colour Riche Nude #235, Revlon Colour Burst Tutti Frutti #015, Mac Ruby Woo in matt. Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Fire & Ice #720; Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate #16).
And then I had a great idea to team them with some of my fav style edits for the party season.
I have so much on my lust list that they’re chock-a-block full of ideas. I even ended up having to bring you this post in two parts!!!
The final three of my five edits are especially for daytime soirees. When you need to stay summer-fresh and partylicious.
1. Staying comfy and chic for an afternoon sesh around the barbie
Lipstick: L’Oreal Colour Riche Nude #235
1. Colette Beautiful Necklace
2. Camilla Garden of Dreams Short Lace Up Kaftan
3. Bec and Bridge Epiphany Romper Playsuit
4. Colette Beaded Bib Necklace
5. Wish Aligned Maxi Dress
6. House of Harlow 1960 Classic Resin Cuff from The Iconic
7. Gorman Hanging Out Earrings
8. Country Road Tropical Tie Front Shirt
9. Tanya Cage Detail Paisley Woven Maxi Dress from Boohoo
10. Witchery First Edition Willow Shorts
11. David Jones Rafiya Flat T Bar Thongs
12. Witchery Demi Espadrille
13. Tony Bianco Fai
2. Professional style for your work or client corporate lunch.
Lipstick: Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate #16
1. Bardot Romance Floral Crop
2. Colette Enamel Shaped Drop Earrings
3. Bardot Romance Floral Skirt
4. Cue Crepe Peplum Jumpsuit
5. Sacha Drake Channing Fitted Dress
6. Susan Driver Shine Stars in My Eyes Earrings
7. Colette Flat Top Circle Enamel Ring
8. Colette Circles Chain Bib Necklace
9. Forever New Trixie Bardot Top
10. Guess Floral Stilettos from Myer
11. Zomp Diavolina Alexa Black and White Lizard
12. Forever New Stripe Sateen Midi Skirt
2. Cool, relaxed style for your kids school or sport break up party
Lipstick: Revlon Colour Burst Tutti Frutti #015
1. Witchery Beach Playsuit
2. Bardot Strip Linen Tank
3. Stephanie Printed Kimono Shift Dress from Boohoo
4. Country Road Geometric Square Pleat Blouse
5. Country Road Mid Rise Skinny Capri Jean
6. Cooper Street Bowerbird Lace Shorts from The Iconic
7. Megan Placement Print Halterneck Maxi Dress
8. Zomp Jeffrey Campbell Kasey White
9. Wittner Cantha Tan Cobalt
10. Mimco Astro Gidet Varsity Timepiece
11. Maui Jim Rainbow Falls
Have you got big parties coming up? What’s your best style tip for looking cool in the heat?