It’s Friday again. That day at Champagne Cartel where we sit back and appreciate the great work of others during the week. We hope you enjoy this week’s selection – we sure did.
- I’m always on the hunt for delicious sugar-free desserts that use actual fruit. Check out this excellent baked banana custard. I haven’t made it yet but I’m sure gonna.
- The great Fat Mum Slim explains how to achieve those cool depth of field effects in your photos. I’m so excited about this – you’ll probably be seeing loads of strangely focused photos on CC next week.
- The lovely ladies over at Honey, You Baked are turning school lunches into gorgeous but totally achievable works of art. As the mother of a child who is about to turn into a Vegemite sandwich, I am set to go bento shopping!
- Sick of little girls dressed like fairy princesses? You’re going to love the photos this mum has done of her daughter dressed as inspirational women from history. Very cool.
- Did you see the great ‘I quit’ video made last week by a worn out video producer in America? If you missed it, you’re probably one of five people in the world. Check it out here. Now there is a fun mum parody too. Watch to the end – cute punchline. (BTW if you like a nice American-style happy ending, and you’re wondering if the original girl made herself unemployable, you can see what happened to her here. Spoiler alert: she’s doing all right.)
Did you miss any great Champagne Cartel action this week? We’ve been busy! Catch up here: