It’s Friday again! Is it just me or was this week really fast?
I’m going to risk the ire of my husband this week by mixing a Snickerdoodle Martini. Husby is a hard-line martini purist and there is little he hates more than frothy cocktails parading themselves as some kind of martini (and heaven help you if you’re a West End bartender who tries to put a Lindt ball in the bottom!). But come on, Snickerdoodle Martini!
Thanks to Dawn Nicole for this delish little number – check out her site for the recipe.
And for now, enjoy our five favourite clicks of the week:
- These women are not statistics. Let’s take a moment to remember the actual women behind the numbers of domestic abuse fatalities in Australia this year. Until we don’t have to have this conversation any more.
- Takeaways after 30 days of meditation. If you’re yet to be convinced that meditation can offer huge benefits in your life, you should read this.
- Mini Kahlua cheesecake. Need I say more?
- 36 simple ways to quiet your anxiety.
- 25 things we need to stop doing.
Have you seen anything great this week? Please share!