Oh hi Friday, you crept up!
Our delish libation of the week is the Blueberry Peach Mojito. We have loads of blueberries at our place at the moment, and this looks like a much better way to use them up than muesli and yoghurt. Cheers to a grand weekend! Recipe is over at Driscolls.
And here are five of our favourite online finds this week:
- If you think you’ve been wasting your life, here’s a shocking truth.
- The legality of this might be murky, but it’s a classy and fun way to piss off people you don’t like.
- Someone with a sense of humour, graphic design ability and too much time on their hands has been loose in the London Underground.
- The glorious Maxabella Loves noticed something about the photos she was taking of her family. And then she started a revolution which has been going coco bananas..
- Emily Hawker pays tribute to her dad, who died when she was 12. So beautiful.
Have you seen anything great online this week? Please share!